No products in the cart.
This month we will be diving into Paper Piecing with PHXMQG member Alissa Clark for a Paper Piecing Workshop!
Paper Piecing Workshop
When: April 20th, 1:00 p.m.
Where: Chandler Police Station, 250 E. Chicago St. Chandler, AZ 85225
- Fabric for finished product, scraps or fat quarters of each color
- Sharp scissors, the smaller the better
- Sewing machine with adjustable stitch length
- Neutral or coordinating thread
- Optional – cutting mat with ruler and rotary cutter, and iron (Alissa will be bringing hers but feel free to bring your own, we won’t be using them much)
Alissa will be teaching with two patterns. It is your choice whether you would like to make the Coffee Mug or Soda Bottle. Patterns will be handed out at the meeting.
April Pincushion Swap
If you would like to participate in our bi-monthly swap, this month we will be swapping pincushions! For details on the swap requirements see this post.
This quarter’s challenge was to make one item whether small or big that features this years Pantone Color! If you haven’t made anything yet don’t miss out on the fun, whip up a fun quilt block, zipper pouch, anything fast and easy and bring it with! Bring your finished item to the April meeting to be in the running for some fantastic prizes!
Skill Builder BOM
How is your progress on the Skill Builder Blocks coming? Be sure to bring your finished March Woven Chevron and Woven Star blocks with you to the meeting. All members who have finished (pieced or quilted) their March blocks will be entered for a chance to win a prize!