December 2016 Art Gallery Challenge – Heartland
We’re so excited to share the details for the Art Gallery Challenge!
The challenge will feature Pat Bravo’s Heartland collection!
Please see the rules and information below. We handed out the fabric bundles at our November meeting, but if you would like to participate you simply need to purchase your own fabric from the line and follow the rules. Entries due at our December meeting!
1. Your quilt MUST be inspired by Nordic design (they have a link to an inspiration board on Pinterest). Please bear in mind that this is still a modern aesthetic challenge and plan your quilt design accordingly.
2. You MUST make a finished quilt. If you take the fabric you are committing to full participation. Do not sign up if you cannot guarantee that you will finish.
3. The quilt MUST be baby size (or larger). You must use all Art Gallery prints and solids for the front and binding. If you need additional solid or print fabric (more than the bundle provided), you must purchase that at your own expense.
4. You MUST bring the finished quilt to the December meeting. If you will not be present you must make arrangements for another member to bring it for you. You may priority mail it to a board member to bring.
5. Quilts must be complete to be eligible for prizes.
6. Must use the following hashtags on social media: #artgalleryfabrics, #HeartlandFabrics, and #PatBravoDesign. Also tag @ArtGalleryFabrics and @PatBravoDesign
7. See attached PDF for further clarifications (Art Gallery Heartland Challenge Rules)
1st Place: 2 Fat Quarter Bundles of any of Pat’s Collections + Fat Quarter Bundles of Coordinating Solids/ Blenders
2nd Place: 1 Fat Quarter Bundle of any Pat’s Collections + Fat Quarter Bundles of Coordinating Solids/ Blenders
3rd Place: 1 Fat Quarter Bundle of any Pat’s Collections
Pinterest Inspiration Board: https://www.pinterest.com/artgalleryfab/heartland-quilt-challenge-inspiration/