November 2023 BOM
November 2023 BOM Details
This is time to catch up, add sashing, and sew all the rows together! Many of you have already been adding rows as you go & it has been great seeing the quilts “grow”!
The final border is only on the top and bottom of the quilt. But as always, You do YOU and lengthen, shorten, sash however you creatively choose to finish your quilt top.
FINAL TOP CONSTRUCTION
1. Following the Quilt Assembly Diagram on page 10, sew the rows together in pairs. (Row 1 to row 2, row 3 to row 4, etc.) Match up the centers on individual blocks with the centers of the spacers in the adjoining row.
2. Press seams open. Continue to sew rows to each other until all rows are connected.
3. Join two 12″ x WOF background strips along the 12″ edge. Repeat this with the other two strips.
4. Sew strips to the top and bottom of the patchwork rows, lining up the joining seam with one of the row seams.
5. Press seams open and square your quilt. The quilt top should measure 77″ X 91″